- Goalsr India Private Limited. and its group companies (“Goalsr”, “we”
use and share personal information about you, and how you can exercise your
- Goalsr® will collect information about you when you do any of the following:
- Register with Goalsr™ to become a customer, this includes information
provided for creation of Administrator account and User account;
- Use any of our services provided under Yelligo™ (a mobile app and web
application), including when you use a mobile device equipped with one of our
- Request information about our services from us or from another company
through which our services are offered; and
- Activate your device to enable location tracking, the information collected here
is Tracked data.
with the terms of this policy, please do not engage in any of these activities.
- BASIC INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information collected from you directly:
When you create an account during registration and provide profile information,
may collect your personal information such as your username, first and last
date, email address, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a
associated with your account.
- We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WIFI, or
network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of
our Service. We collect the location of your designated "Places" to provide
alerts when a user arrives at a given destination and leaves the destination. If
you turn off location
sharing, we will not share your location; however, while you are logged in to
account, we will continue to collect your location information in order to
Service (for example, to provide our emergency services or to share your
the Customer). We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to
provide the Service and then destroy the location data.
- Data and Files shared:
- The detail(s) of task, location(s) to visit, client details, and digital
document or files
shared with the User by the Administrator/Manager with respect to one or more
designated tasks are securely collected by us to enable safe transmittal of
with one or more Users and Customer and Clients and collaboration among the one
or more Users and Administrator/ Manager. However, we do process or read the
information so collected.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Goalsr™ intent is to strictly protect the security of your personal
your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss,
unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We restrict access to personal information collected about you at our website
to our employees, our affiliate’s employees, or others who need to know that
information to provide services to you or while conducting our normal business
- At Goalsr™, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural
to protect personal information. we protect our databases with various physical,
technical, and procedural measures, and we restrict access to your information
unauthorized persons. We also advise all Goalsr™ employees about their
to protect customer data.
- However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security
our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is
as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to
situation and where appropriate, notify those Customers whose information may
been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws
that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may
third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site
service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our
except to help us conduct and improve our business. This will help you to access
same pages when you look for more info on the same website. These cookies do not
compromise your privacy or security as they store a randomly generated
tag on your computer. However, you still have the option to stop these cookies
being stored on your computer, please refer to your web browser instructions and
follow the steps to stop cookies from being stored.
- REQUESTING INFORMATION
When you request additional information through our website or web-based
application or mobile app or may be making inquiries on a general policy through
enquiry forms, we may need to know some personal information about you, to
the safety of application and product info. When emailing us, or subscribing for
newsletters or information we need your e-mail address, name, and other limited
personal identifiers, say your name and contact number. Your personal data will
processed to provide information, goods, products and services you request in
form that you require. We will not circulate your personal data to 3rd parties
prior consent from you.
- If we look to use your personal data for a new purpose, beyond what it was
provided for, we will seek your consent before taking any further steps.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or
on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities
linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and
feedback about these sites.
- DATA RETENTION
- How long we retain the personal information we collect depends on the type of
information, the purpose for which it is used and similar factors. In general,
retain your personal information for the length of time reasonably needed to
or our customers with products and services), unless a longer retention period
required or permitted by law.
- We will also retain and use your information for long as necessary to resolve
and/or enforce our rights and agreements. Non-personally identifiable and
aggregated information may be stored for longer duration.
- Data will be held for the lifetime your subscription is active for the purposes
contacting you effectively after which time it is depersonalized and
We do not collect any additional information about you other than that discussed
above. To enquire about accessing your personal data stored with us, please