Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions of use before using this location tracking and
collaboration tool (hereinafter referred to as “Yelligo™”) providing features of
connecting, interacting, and collaborating with respective teams or among different
teams instantaneously. Yelligo™ is a proprietary technology of Livsoft Engineering
Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Livsoft™”), having office at # # 818,
Road, 4th A Cross Rd, RPC Layout, Vijayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560104.
- The term “administrator account” hereby refers to account created for Customer.
term “Customer” hereby refers to administrators, managers, and any person or
of persons authorized by an Organization, and Organization availing the Service.
term “Device” hereby refers to Mobile device, Smart phone, and Hand-held
- The term “Service” hereby refers to services offered under Yelligo™
web application and Mobile app.
The term “User” hereby refers to employees and field agents associated with the
- The term “user account” hereby refers to account created for User.
The term “Yelligo™” hereby refers to location tracking and collaboration tool
under this agreement.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- User must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept
accessible at www.yelligo.com/privacypolicy.html,
and any other terms which govern
“Terms” or “Terms and Conditions”) do not use any of our Services. If User
the General Terms and do not agree to any Service Specific Terms, do not use the
corresponding Service. You can accept the Terms by checking a checkbox or
on a button indicating your acceptance of the terms or by actually using the
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Livsoft Engineering Private Limited provides various services via mobile and web
applications under the name Yelligo™ (referred to as the Service). The Yelligo™
powerful location-based tool that runs as an app on the User’s or Employee’s
phones and is administered by Customer from a browser-based web application.
Yelligo™ provides for location tracking, connecting, interacting, data sharing,
sharing and collaborating with among members of a team or among different teams
or between Customer and Users instantaneously. User is responsible for obtaining
access to the Internet and the equipment required to use the Services. Customer
create and edit content with their respective user account and the information
create is shared with other members of their organization.
- USER SIGN UP OBLIGATIONS
- User Device, where the user is a field agent or employee, consists of a GPS
which determines the location of the Device by using signals from GPS
a GSM mobile phone SIM, which is used to report the determined location over the
mobile phone network to the Customer via a server. Accordingly:
- User accepts to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about
themselves as prompted by the sign-up process;
- User accepts that the Device must be able to communicate with the appropriate
GPS satellites, by line of sight, this is necessary since the Device will
not work indoors or where the line of sight is obscured;
- User also accepts that the Device must be in the reception range of a GSM
- If the Device loses connection, the Yelligo™ will continue to show the last
location of the Device;
- In order to activate the Device and use the Yelligo™, User must correctly enter
in the IMEI and SIM numbers supplied with their Device, in order to set up an
account with us. In case of making any mistakes in entering IMEI and SIM
numbers, User will also not be able to use the Device with the Service and will
not receive alerts or other messages. We strongly recommend that the User should
check the numbers carefully and then set up an alert and test whether
he/she receives it; and
- . User must also take all the necessary steps to keep his Device active.
- ORGANIZATION ACCOUNTS AND ADMINISTRATORS
When User signs up for an account for their organization, User may specify one
more administrators to manage their organization’s account or Administrators or
Managers may specify one or more Users to be managed by them. The administrators
will have the right to configure the Services based on User’s requirements and
end users in User’s organization account. If User’s organization account is
configured on your behalf by a third party, make sure that you enter into a
agreement with such third party specifying such party’s roles and restrictions
administrator of your organization account. The Customer using Yelligo™ is
ensuring confidentiality of User’s organization account password and shared
files and data with other Users,
- appointing competent individuals as administrators for managing your
organization account, and
ensuring that all activities that occur in connection with your organization
account should be in compliance with this Agreement.
It is clarified that
Livsoft™ is not responsible for account administration and internal
management of the Services for you. Users are responsible for taking necessary
for ensuring that your organization does not lose control of the administrator
accounts. You may specify a process to be followed for recovering control in the
of such loss of control of the administrator accounts by sending an email to our
helpdesk, provided that the specified process is acceptable to Livsoft™. In the
of any specified administrator account recovery process, Livsoft™ may provide
of an administrator account to an individual providing proof satisfactory to
demonstrating authorization to act on behalf of the organization. You agree not
hold Livsoft™ liable for the consequences of any action taken by Livsoft™ in
in this regard.
- TRACKING OF USERS
All the Yelligo™ Users are tracked in a continuous manner by the app, as defined
Customer, and this data is stored on our servers for a minimum of twelve months
until the end of the subscription in a secure manner with no access to any third
and limited access to the Livsoft Engineering Private Limited’s staff for
purpose. Tracked data includes the GPS coordinates, related geolocation address,
routes & distance travelled by the user, the speed of movement, alleviation,
latitude & longitude, documents or files or information related to task shared
- Users can not opt-out from the same to use the app, however, Customer and
authorized Livsoft™ staff have access to delete the aforementioned tracked data
- Livsoft™ does not track user’s personal mobile data such as contacts, apps
data generated or stored by other apps or websites visited.
- Livsoft™ does monitor and records the data stored or generated by its Yelligo™
App and browser-based web application.
- SHARING OF TRACKED DATA
- Data gathered from the Yelligo™ Mobile App Users are shared with the Customer
subscribed for our services (free or paid).
- USE LICENSE
This is the grant of a subscription license, not a transfer of title, and under
you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use Yelligo™ for any commercial purpose other than intended, or for any public
display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Livsoft
Engineering Private Limited web application on web site and Yelligo™ App on Play
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the mobile and web
applications under the name Yelligo™;
- transfer the mobile and web applications to another person or “mirror” the
mobile and web applications on any other server.
- The subscription for the licenses will be auto-renewed on every last day of month or
any mutually agreed duration unless otherwise subscription is cancelled by giving 30
days advance notice through email at support@Yelligo.com.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and
may be terminated by Livsoft™ at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you
must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or
- CUSTOMER IS FULLY LIABLE AND OWNS FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MISUSE OF
THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR INSTALLING THE PRODUCT ON A USER’S MOBILE
DEVICE WITHOUT INFORMING THE USER ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF THE MOBILE APP
AND THAT THEY ARE BEING TRACKED.
- INACTIVE USER ACCOUNTS POLICY
- Livsoft™ reserves the right to terminate unpaid user accounts that are inactive
continuous period of 90 days. In the event of such termination, all data
such user account will be deleted. We will provide you prior notice of such
and option to backup your data. In case of accounts with more than one user, if
least one of the users is active, the account will not be considered inactive.
The mobile and web applications are provided “as is”. Livsoft™ makes no
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties,
without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other
rights. Further, Livsoft™ does not warrant or make any representations
accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials or products
relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Livsoft Engineering Private
- YELLIGO™ CAN NOT BE USED IN A COUNTRY WHERE TRACKING OF A PERSON IS NOT
ALLOWED BY THE GOVERNING LAW BY A THIRD PARTY VENDOR
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall Livsoft™ or its suppliers be liable for any consequential,
indirect, special, punitive, or other loss or damage whatsoever or for loss of
business profits, business interruption, computer failure, loss of business
information, or other
loss arising out of the use or inability to use the services of Yelligo™, even
or a Livsoft™ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing
possibility of such damage. In no event shall Livsoft Engineering Private
liability to you in respect of any service, whether direct or indirect, exceed
the fees paid
by you towards such service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Livsoft Engineering Private Limited,
officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any
damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of
relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another
rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms,
or any other
claim related to your use of the Service, except where such use is authorized by
Livsoft™. Not only do you agree to reimburse Livsoft™ for what it pays to
judgment or settle a case, you also agree to pay Livsoft™'s reasonable
and all other costs Livsoft™ incurs in defending itself.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION, PRIVACY & DATA OWNERSHIP
- Your opting to use the Service indicates your acceptance of the terms of the
- THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY CHANGE
- Livsoft Engineering Private Limited, reserves the right, at its sole discretion
modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions in whole or in
is posted. Your continued use of the Yelligo™ after any changes to these Terms
are posted will be considered acknowledged and acceptance of those changes.
Livsoft™ may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Yelligo™,
including the availability of any features of the Yelligo™, at any time.
also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to
the entire browser-based web application and app without notice or liability.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- If at any time, during the term of the license agreement, the performance in
part of any obligation under it shall be prevented or delayed by reason of war,
acts of the public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion,
quarantine restriction, strikes, lock-out or act of GOD etc., the Customer shall
any claim for damages against Livsoft™ in respect of such non-performance or
in performance the Services.
- ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES
- In the event of any question, dispute or difference arising out of this license
and/or the Services, the matter shall be referred to the sole arbitration of the
Director, Livsoft Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru.
- This Agreement and the relationship between Livsoft™ and the Customer shall be
governed by the laws of India within the jurisdiction of the city of Bengaluru.
of Livsoft™, and their third-party service providers to exercise or enforce any
provision of this Agreement, shall not constitute a waiver of such right or
any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to
invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give
the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and rule that the other
of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- Livsoft Engineering Private Limited may suspend Customer’s or User’s account or
temporarily disable access to whole or part of any Service in the event of any
illegal activity, extended periods of inactivity or requests by law enforcement
government agencies. Objections to suspension or disabling of user accounts
be made to email@example.com within 30-days of being notified about the
suspension. Livsoft™ may terminate a suspended or disabled user account after
days. Livsoft™ will also terminate your user account on your request. In
addition, Livsoft™ reserves the right to terminate your user account and deny
the Services upon
reasonable belief that you have violated the Terms and to terminate your access
any Service. Termination of user account will include denial of access to all
deletion of information in User’s account such as your email address and
and deletion of all data in your user account. If you have any questions or
regarding this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have read all the above terms of service and agree to follow.